Wednesday, 20 February 2013

Fun is The Key

My name is Mohamad Akmal, my father's name is Ramlan. SO, my full name is Mohamad Akaml binRamlan. I was born in the year of 1993 and now my age is 20. I live in Kajang, Selangor. Before my family moved to Kajang, we live at Rawang, Selangor since I was born. I do like Kajang because the environment was so beautiful and multicultural as Malay, Indian and Chinese live happily. Kajang is famaous with ironic meal like Satay Kajang

My hobby is playing futsal and watching movie. In my opinion, watching movie is better instead of reading novel or any story book. Watching movie do release my tension and stress after having a tired and long day. Beside that, I do like mind blowing film that give me some fact or true story that happened in reality world and make my time productive, so it is not wasting my precious time just like that.

My expectation towards BEL 311 is improving my English skills. There are many English skills I do like to master such as reading, speaking and listening. 

1 comment:

  1. Once in a while you need to read books/novels for general knowledge...

    ReplyDelete